Tuesday 1 July 2008

T.I. Postpones Los Angeles Gig

Rapper T.I. [ tickets ] has postponed his planned show for tonight (6/25) at The Wiltern in Los Angeles."Look for a new, rescheduled show date, probably for this fall, soon," said a statement issued by promoter Live Nation."We regret the late notice," the statement continued. "T.I. has just been hard at work on his new, highly-anticipated album, packing his schedule with recording sessions and other commitments. T.I. is diligently working on material that, in his words, is 'intelligent,' and, 'intricate.' Given his multiplatinum track record, T.I. wants to make sure that his new work lives up to his own very high standards."Tickets for tonight's show will be honored at the rescheduled date, according to Live Nation, and refunds are available at the point of purchase.